Mother’s Day is one of the best day of the year to give tribute to the humongous efforts mothers put to make us all who we are today. It is all about celebrating the great woman who raised us and shaped who we are as a person. Starting from the packed lunches to napkin notes, to the bandages and kisses after falling off your bike, to being the first one to cry at your graduation– your mom was there for it all. This day gets more significance as it belongs to that great person in our life without whom we would not have achieved anything. So it is time to thank her for all the love and work she put in through the years. Through this article we would remind her of love and appreciation with the perfect Mother’s Day card and message.
So brace yourself if you don’t know what to write to express your love on this mother’s day, we have got all covered.
Check out our best Mother’s Day messages below:
- Things To Write In A Mother’s Day Card
- Happy Mother’s Day Messages
- Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- Mother In Law Messages For Mothers Day
- Mother’s Day Messages For Grandma
- Mother Day Messages From Husband or Partner
- Mother’s Day Messages From Daughter
- Mother’s Day Messages From Son
Things You Will Write In A Mother’s Day Card
You can write anything to express your love and there are great things to say in a Mother’s Day card like reminding her how much she’s loved, how thankful you are for all her work, and more. For specific prompts, please have a look at what we have got:
- Remind your mom of fond memories.
- Share a special lesson she taught you.
- List some major things you’re thankful she’s done for you, and some specifics.
- Tell her what she means to you.
- Tell her you love her.
- Don’t forget to say “Happy Mother’s Day.”
We have also got it covered for you if you want some specific messages and examples of what to write in a Mother’s Day card, look to the sections below.
Mother’s Day Greeting Card Messages And Examples
These messages are best for anyone on Mother’s Day. No matter who you are writing for, may it be your mother, in-law, or grandmother, we have an ideal Mother’s Day message for you below.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
The following Happy Mother’s Day messages can be for anyone who you consider mother figure in your life. Pool these general Mother’s Day sayings with our Mother’s Day Quotes to craft the perfect message for your card.
- “Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. It’s more than we can ever repay you!”
- ”I love you and wish you the best Mothers Day!”
- “Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mothers Day. You deserve to be pampered!”
- “Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and act of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!”
- “Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you?”
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
Do you have a funny mom with a good sense of humor? If so, she would definitely love the following funny Mother’s Day messages.
- “Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.”
- “Thank you for being the only Mother in the world who would love a crazy child like me.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll pick up my room. Maybe.”
- “I wanted to get you something special this Mother’s Day, so I decided to give you some peace and quiet.”
- “Mother’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.”
Mother In Law Messages For Mother’s Day
Show your mother-in-law that you respect her and love with the following messages for Mother’s Day.
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for welcoming me into your family with open arms all those years ago!”
- “How lucky am I to have gotten you as a Mother-in-law? Happy Mother’s Day from all of us!”
- “Thank you for being such a pillar to this family. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “I can’t imagine life without your love, guidance, and support. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to an in-law I can’t imagine life without.”
Mother’s Day Messages For Grandma
If your grandma is a specialist of baking fresh cookies, quirky commentary, or for the family’s largest collections of photo albums– we know you love her dearly. Just remind her of that with these Mother’s Day messages for Grandma.
- “Happy Mother’s Day to our matriarch! Thank you for all the love and work you put into this family!”
- “Happy Mothers Day Grandma, we all love you so much!”
- “It’s too bad they don’t have a Grandmother’s Day, that way we’d have two days a year to celebrate all that you do! Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Sorry you had to put up with (parent’s name) for so long!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Gram-gram! Thanks for always spoiling me and sneaking me cookies!”
- “Love you, Grandma! Hope you’re surrounded by family this Mother’s Day!”
Mother Day Messages From Husband Or Partner
We know you love your partner and you are in search of the best message for your partner on special Mother’s Day so you don’t need to look around. Our collection covers it all for you in the messages below. For an extra special gesture, combine them with our breakfast in bed ideas.
- “Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who truly does it all! I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for us!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother and wife in the world. What would we all do without you?”
- “How did I get so lucky in marrying you? You continue to inspire this family every day. We love you!”
- “Thanks for making home the happiest place to be. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “We all love you like crazy, and feel so blessed to have you. Happy Mother’s Day.”
Mother’s Day Messages From Daughter
Mothers are special and role model especially for daughters. We know you want to go extra mile for the reason you are in this world so we got the perfect Mother’s Day gift to fit the messages listed below!
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best role model I could have ever asked for!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who raised me into the strong, independent woman I am today.”
- “I love you to the moon and back, Mom! Thank you for always inspiring me to live, love, and laugh!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best Mom in the world! I’ll always cherish our movie nights, cooking experiments, and laughter!”
- “You’re the best listener, the best cook, the best friend, the best Mom I could ever ask for. Happy Mother’s day!”
- “Every day I feel so lucky to call you my Mom. Enjoy today, you deserve it!”
Mother’s Day Messages From Son
These Mother’s Day card messages pair perfectly with any personalized gift from a son to his mother. Not sure what to get your mom? Make sure to take our Mom gifting quiz!
- “With love from the luckiest son in the world.”
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “I’m so proud to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “Happy Mother’s day to the woman who raised me into the man I am today. Love you, Mom!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Couldn’t do it all without you!”
- “Mom, from feeding and clothing me, to loving me in the tough times, to helping me succeed in my goals– I owe it all to you.
If you liked these Mother’s Day messages and feel they’ve answered your question of what to write in a Mother’s Day card, you may be looking for additional Mother’s Day content. Keep visiting us to find more on the mother’s day.